RM Sotheby's

RM Auctions ist das international führende Auktionshaus für Sammlerautos. RM bietet neben Auktionen auch andere Dienstleistungen mit Bezug zu Sammlerautos wie Restaurationen, Wertschätzungen, Sammlerberatung, Privatverkäufe und die Versteigerung von Nachlässen an. Auf den von RM abgehaltenen Auktionen können Kunden ihre Sammlungen um die schönsten Autos aus aller Welt ergänzen. RM ist seit 1976 im Geschäft und wird durch seine Leidenschaft für Autos und den Willen, Ergebnisse zu liefern, angetrieben. 

RM Auctions führt Auktionen an vielen verschiedenen Orten weltweit durch. Jede Veranstaltung hat ein spezielles Thema, das vom Ort der Auktion inspiriert ist. RM legt großen Wert darauf, jedes Fahrzeug auf der Auktion anzubieten, zu der dieses bestimmte Objekt am besten passt.

Zum Kundenstamm von RM Auctions zählen Käufer und Verkäufer aus mehr als 60 verschiedenen Ländern in aller Welt.

  • Großbritannien
  • USA
  • Kanada
  • Deutschland
  • Indien
Objekte "RM Sotheby's"

Blogeinträge zu "RM Sotheby's"

Rod Stewarts Lamborghini im September bei RM Sotheby's
"If you want my 'Lambo' and you think it's sexy, come on, sugar, place a bit!" - So oder so ähnlich würde Rod Stewart möglicherweise für die Versteigerung eines Lamborghini werben, der sich einst in seinem Besitz befunden hat. Das flotte Classic Car ist zudem nicht das einzige der Auktion von RM Sotheby's, das die Garage einer Berühmtheit sein Zuhause nennen durfte.
Vier Reifen für ein Halleluja - Lamborghini des Papstes in Monaco versteigert
Das wohl rasanteste Papamobil aller Zeiten wurde am 12. Mai von RM Sotheby's in Monaco versteigert. Die erzielte Summe im sechsstelligen Bereich, die der unikate Lamborghini Huracán erzielte, kommt vollständig wohltätigen Zwecken zugute.

Endpreise "RM Sotheby's "

1929 Chevrolet C Cab Delivery Truck
\n\nChassis no. 337106 RM Sotheby's
1950 Ford 1/2 Ton Pickup Truck
100hp, 239.4 cu. in. L-head V8 cylinder engine, four-speed manual transmission, solid axle and semi-elliptic leaf spring suspension front and back and four-wheel drum brakes. Wheelbase: 114"\n\nIn 1948 Ford introduced its first all new postwar trucks, designated the F-1 series. The new design was considered quite modern at the time with recessed headlights and a simple but bold horizontal bar pattern grille. The cab was wider, longer and taller than the previous model and featured a one piece windshield. A better ride was achieved for the occupants with new rubber bushings, pads and insulators cradling the cab, which reduced both noise and vibrations. The side mounted spare was concealed under the box and the trucks shared hubcaps with all Ford passenger cars that year.\n\nIn 1950 the F-1 was virtually unchanged since its introduction two years prior, this would also be the last year of the series, as an all new design was introduced in 1951. The example presented here was built in February of 1950 and has been treated to a body-off-the-frame rotisserie restoration of the highest standards. The underside of the Ford was stripped, professionally prepped and refinished in gloss black. The steering and suspension systems were completely disassembled and properly prepped before also being finished in gloss black.\n\nThe interior is all new as are the emblems, weather stripping and wide whitewall tires. The workmanship on this restoration is first rate, with all areas of the truck meeting show quality standards. After inspecting the oak bed, paint, chrome, interior, engine bay, and undercarriage it appears that the truck has seen little or no road use since the completion of the restoration.\n\nWith official Ford Motor Company documentation verifying the authenticity of the truck, this half-ton Ford pickup is worthy of close inspection, as there stands a good chance that it may be the finest example in the world. This remarkable pickup is being offered at a fraction of the cost of restoration, and as such marks an opportunity not to be missed.\n\nChassis no. BD83H508939 RM Sotheby's
1931 Duesenberg Model J Convertible Sedan
265 bhp, 420 cu. in. OHC inline eight-cylinder engine, three-speed manual transmission, solid front axle and live rear axle with semi-elliptic leaf springs, four-wheel hydraulic drum brakes. Wheelbase: 142.5"\n\n- From the estate of Mr. John M. O'Quinn\n- Classic Model J Duesenberg\n- Timeless Murphy coachwork\n- Continuous history from new\n\nThe Duesenberg Model J was introduced at the New York Auto Salon on December 1st, 1928. It made headlines. The com¬bination of the Duesenberg reputation with the Model J’s grandeur and elegance made it the star of the show. Duesenberg ordered sufficient components to build 500 Model Js while continuing development to ensure its perfection. The first delivery came in May 1929, barely five months before Black Tuesday.\n\nAfter the Model J’s introduction, Fred Duesenberg worked to make it even more powerful, applying his pet centrifugal supercharger to the Model J’s giant eight, just as he had done so successfully to his small racing engines. Fred died after a road accident in a Model J in 1932. Augie Duesenberg, until then independently and successfully building Duesenberg racing cars, was retained to put the final touches on the supercharged Model J. The result, the 320 hp “SJ,” was the holy grail of American luxury performance automobiles.\n\nThe effect of the Duesenberg J on America can’t be overstated. Even in the depths of the Depression, this paragon of power was a portent of prosperity. Duesenberg’s advertising became a benchmark, featuring the wealthy and privileged in opulent sur¬roundings with only a single line of copy: “He drives a Duesenberg” or “She drives a Duesenberg.” The external exhaust pipes of the supercharged models inspired generations of auto designers and remain – more than four score years later – a symbol of power and performance.\n\nCar number 2363 was originally delivered to E.B. Henry of Detroit in August 1930. It bore a handsome convertible sedan body by Murphy of Pasadena, California. The Walter M. Murphy company had been formed in 1920, originally to body Lincolns, for which Mr. Murphy was the California distributor. Soon his shops were supplying bodies for Mercer, Packard, Mercedes-Benz, Minerva and Rolls-Royce chassis as well. Murphy employed some of the finest designers on the west coast: W. Everett Miller, George McQuerry, Jr., Franklin Hershey and Philip O. Wright. It was natural, then, that when the Duesenberg J was introduced, Murphy would clothe a number of examples. In fact, the Murphy company bodied more Js than any other coachbuilder.\n\nWhen new, car 2363 was fitted with engine J331. Mr. Henry kept it for 16 years before selling it to Ken Seeley of Los Angeles. It is believed that Seeley exchanged the engine with that of car 2431 to the J420 it carries today. It then had two Hollywood owners, Gene Towne and William Thompson, followed by Dr. George Pearson of Los Angeles, who sold it to Nate Derus of Vista Del Mar in 1955.\n\nDerus kept the car for 16 years before selling it to a Jack Finden, who kept it for some time himself. Later, it was owned by Mr. Gene Storms until the late 1970s when the car became part of the Imperial Palace Collection in Las Vegas. In the mid-nineties, it was acquired by the Atwell Collection of Fredericksburg, Texas, where it remained until being acquired by Mr. John O’Quinn.\n\nAn older restoration, this car retains a nice patina and has no major flaws. The tan leather interior looks its age but has no significant issues or flaws, and the damascened instrument panel is nicely detailed. The instruments are well restored, with the odometer showing just under 71,000 miles. The engine compartment is tidy, while the undercarriage is similarly presented. The car has been certified by the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Club with number D-150.\n\nIt appears stately on blackwall tires with exposed side-mounts. There is a tidy tan canvas top and matching trunk cover at the rear. While the car is in running condition, it has been part of a large collection and a thorough service is recommended prior to extensive road use. Of course, as a Model J Duesenberg, it affords the new owner membership in one of the most exclusive collector car circles in the world. Addendum Please note that this vehicle is titled by the engine number.\n\nChassis no. 2363 RM Sotheby's
1952 Mercury Custom 8-Passenger Station Wagon
SERIES 2M. 125 bhp, 255.4 cu. in. L-head V-8 engine, three-speed manual transmission with overdrive, coil spring independent front suspension, live rear axle with semi-elliptic leaf springs, and four-wheel hydraulic drum brakes. Wheelbase: 118"\n\nFord, Mercury, and Lincoln all received new bodies for 1952. Stronger chassis frames supported the new bodies and all models had advanced features, like suspended pedals and curved single pane windshields. Like Ford, however, Mercury held over its L-head V-8, which was the only available powerplant. Although it had the same displacement as in 1951, it was more powerful, thanks to higher compression. A Merc-O-Matic transmission was optional and very popular, with nearly half the production equipped with one. Of the cars with three-speed manual transmission, only about a third, or one-sixth of production, had optional overdrive.\n\nThere had been plans for ball joint front suspension and overhead valve engines for all Ford Motor Company 1952 cars, but in the end, only Lincoln got them. Ford and Mercury adapted their old suspensions and engines to the new chassis. The new engines and suspension did not appear until 1954.\n\nMercury had never had series designations, but for 1952, a line with upscale Monterey trim was adopted, comprising a four-door sedan, a hardtop coupe, and a convertible. A basic “Custom Series” offered two- and four-door sedans, a hardtop sport coupe, and two station wagon models.\n\nWith Iron Mountain closed, all wagons were now built at the Rouge plant in Dearborn, Michigan and were all steel. In the Ford line, only the prestigious Country Squire had any wood, and that was simply ornamental. Varnished maple from the Ionia-Mitchell Company outlined a side accent of DI-NOC imitation wood grain. The Country Squire was part of the upscale Crestline series and had seating for eight, the rear cushions folding to form a long flat cargo area. The middle seat was split asymmetrically to facilitate access to the rear.\n\nLike Ford, Mercury’s station wagon bodies were constructed entirely of steel. Unlike Ford, however, only a four-door model was available, with seats for either six or eight. Both wagons came with the decorative maple side trim and DI-NOC wood grain. Where Ford had a “dogleg” wood accent on the rear wheelhouse, Mercury used stainless trim from the sedan. After construction at the Rouge plant, the bodies were shipped to their respective assembly plants. This car was assembled in Los Angeles.\n\nCompletely restored in 2008 for former owner Mario Duhon of Baltimore, this 1952 Mercury Custom station wagon is one of 2,478 built that year, completed on October 20, 1951. The restoration was meticulously performed by Hot Rods & Custom Stuff, of Escondido, California, and finished in 2006 at a cost of some $200,000. Copies of the receipts are available. It is painted Hillcrest Green, and the paint is flawless, exhibiting a deep shine. All brightwork is of exceptional quality, and the glass is excellent and etched with correct script. The interior is done in tan and brown vinyl, in the correct patterns, with brown carpet on the floor. Mercury’s instrument panel was aircraft-inspired, with gauges housed in a binnacle directly before the driver, flanked by slider controls for heating and ventilation. This car is equipped with a push-button AM radio, a fresh-air heater, and a Borg electric clock. The flathead V-8 engine is correctly detailed and mated to Mercury’s Touch-O-Matic overdrive transmission, a rare combination that gives excellent performance with effortless highway cruising.\n\nAcquired by the Dingman Collection in March 2010, the car has been carefully treated and meticulously maintained. Current mileage showing is about 85,000. The car is accompanied by a dossier of documents and photographs. With their low initial production, the population of surviving 1952 Mercury station wagons is necessarily small. This one is certainly one of the very best.\n\nChassis no. 52LA33972M RM Sotheby's
Legnano Road Bicycle
Legnano Road Bicycle RM Sotheby's
RM Sotheby's hat 52 Objekte in den Kategorien .

Finden Sie hier die Adresse und Telefonnummer von RM Sotheby's

One Classic Car Drive
Blenheim, Ontario
N0P 1A0 Canada
T: +1 519 352 4575
United Kingdom
46a Carnaby Street
W1F 9PS United Kingdom
T: +44 (0) 20 7851 7070
5536 County Rd. 11A
Auburn, Indiana
46706 United States
T: +1 260 927 9797
California, USA
9510 West Jefferson Boulevard
Culver City, California
90232 United States
T: +1 310 559 4575
Dorotheenstr. 65C
22301 Hamburg,
T: +49 (0) 40 441 95 737
7668 SW Jack James Drive
Stuart, Florida
34997 United States
T: +1 954 566 2209